✖ What's the time now ✖

Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's a break time.

woah!! time really go fast!
it's the second week of schl life!
and it's really really a busy life.
although it's my spm year, but there're still many tiny little trouble stuff for me to solve.
dude~~ my time almost given to you SCHOOL
now, im officially a tuition girl xD
no friends acc me..so sad.
but it's also good coz i can concentrate! =)
this saturday i gonna write calli agn for schl's competition one.
and this is my past work @ klcc parkson.


nowadays...opps! it's almost everyday i kena lemon from friends!!!
duh~ i hate lemon!!! 
i seriously don't know people can stop their message half way and act like nothing happened!
i'm really really curious and angry on it!!
coz, i really really do wait for your message whole night!
you really make me wanna yell *WTF
okay, please!! no more lemon for me...

all the best for days xD


happy birthday to YOU my darling in primary schl, 
WONG YUIN SHEN!

No comments: