✖ What's the time now ✖

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

tadaa~ xD

schl reopen~ schl reopen~ SCHL REOPEN!!!
omg :/ it's like so damn envy to those graduates can just leave away from schl~
i want the freedom!


next year~ you know what year?
yea..if you know me. you shud know next year im 17.
im 17 plssss.. ladies and gentlemen, guys and girls~!
stop saying me 13/14/15 already..
i know young is good~ but im not that young~!!! xD
seriously, im really weak on SPM syllabus~
and so.....im still hardly finding a tuition centre!
but none of it still. damn -.-
11 subjects waiting for me !!!!
NICOLE KOK! hwating! :)
A's....wait for me!!!

of coz, i needa reduce my time on using fb.
bye guys... birthday wishes may be less.
 unless i really rmb yours. i'll just SMS you!
okay. good luck guy! xD

No comments: