✖ What's the time now ✖

Friday, December 23, 2011

YQ11♥

hey dear... im backkkkkk... =)
im really really really tired straight away went for two camps!
*my papa and mama keep complaining :O
hahha...they said : 
just fetch you from YQ and you just walk down from the car 
and go for schl's band camp.. *Lol. xD
Sigh...sorry~
well..let's just tell you how AWESOME YQ forever IS!
although for some other people may felt that all those game 
areeeeee DIRTY!
but it's just fun because of the DIRTY.
lol xD 
this year same group with leelee
opps~ suddenly realize that i din take photo with you~! 
urgh~~~ =(
nvm...next time!
all those mudssssss i think i swallowed some?!
OMG~!
we had camp fire this time and it's the 1st time in this YQ event.
you know how AWESOME! GORGEOUS! WONDERFUL! 
when we put all those lanterns up to the sky together! *applause
it's really really really fun and no words can describe! *my god
it's really really and ever best camp i think!
i'll not miss any of it although next year it's my SPM!!
urgh~ all the best!

thr're some photo!! 
juinjuin kent n me

juinjuin n me

kenny n me

ivy n me

edward n me♥ (we're ugly :p)

darren n me

No comments: