✖ What's the time now ✖

Sunday, October 9, 2011

exam-eve :X

lol. for me, exam-eve always meant to be a restful day. let our mind stop thinking and having a fully rest before walk in the exam hall. but donno why :/ this time's exam keep ruin me all the day. the nervous feeling cant stop, well, but im not distracting by anything~ actually nowadays, there's a person keep making me 'unlike' him/her. i'll not mention the name, maybe someone will know it.

know wat? i hate when tht fella said 'don care'. i hate when tht fella just treat me good when he/she needed me to do something. and he/she will not appreciate for it. i hate when he/she just noticed me as a passbyser. i hate when he/she just remember me when he/she needed me, without that, he/she'll just leave me alone. goodness!!! in summarization, I HATE YOU, dude~

u taught me to be mature girl, but u're just represented u're not and u're childish~ LOL xD

No comments: