✖ What's the time now ✖

Sunday, October 23, 2011

release!! :)

successfully...
i released my stress by chatting with friends and watch my favourite movie #forensic III
i released my anger by listening to some advice and forgiving all the people ( this is what i must do before study psychology ) xD

i stopped being a soft girl. now im a big big girl. im happy be with friends. i learn to be patient on every particular thingy. i might became mature because of the guy. he taught me: you must be mature if not some other people will dislike you. you must learn from experience and always be humble. listen to others more than giving ur opinion in some time.

thks anyway. but don't no why. i love this song #count on me - bruno mars, just because its lyrics formed for friends. its a really nice song. nowadays i used to love bruno mars very well. of course i'll not forget my friend show lo.

jiayou NICOLE KOK!

No comments: