✖ What's the time now ✖

Friday, August 12, 2011

confused @,@

let's see the msg. this is what im confusing for some hours.
>>>> my lil sis. xiao mei mei~ sry lah weih. sry for being so moody and rude? and no chatting with you few days. im having a truly bad emotion this few days. i admit that im not strong enough to manage myself. some more, be honest with you. just wanted you to pay attention on me. me too donno why la. but so sry la, i know im capricious. can you forgive me? smile :) <<<<
aduh -.- you're the one made me angry, some more want me to forgive you. this is not the first time lah...everytime i need to apologize first. so now is your turn to feel this bad feeling. let me think about it lah... need to discuss with my friend too. hng~ xP goodbye dear 'da gor gor'~ sucks!!

dazed girl jotted.

No comments: