✖ What's the time now ✖

Sunday, August 7, 2011

owh... happy case =/

when people expect you to fail, prove them wrong.

hello, guess what, i'm done with my packin' clothes and books and rubbish, so now my room is clean and looked new. uh! damn happy lah. gonna shift to my new hse at kajang, damn far, next week onwards. hmm..not so fast to stay thr, just to fix in all those furniture first lah. if not, gonna have a blast on it, mess it up agn.

hmm...just went for injection agn. everything is going on well. luckily. so, isit settled? maybe yes? ehy, just let it be lah... tired for turning around this problem. needa start my works already, seem like few weeks din concentrate on my schl stuff. mom said, no improvement no requirements. thus, i needa work hard on every schl stuff to show that, im really put in my effort lah. maybe this not a suitable way for study girl, but if thr's no condition or an aim for me, i don have any propulsion to study or achieve my goal. do what you can Nicole Kok although he might not accompany you on the way, but prove to him. show that he'll felt regret when he's not concerning you or what so ever... i've no comment on him already. that's all for him. buh-bye dude.

so yeah, today he is the birthday boy
Shaun Loi Kai Fung
another name for him is shaun the sheep.
uh-huh, donno why.
his fren make it for him.
hope he'll happy always la.
p/s: quite a good looking shaun~ =P

emotional girl jotted.

1 comment:

Ng Zhen Zhou said...

No why for "shaun the sheep"
because really got a cartoon called shaun the sheep...
http://www.shaunthesheep.com/