✖ What's the time now ✖

Saturday, August 6, 2011

im havin' a very bad mood today =(

uh...let's talk something out of this topic 1st. the competition of the society's presentation has been over. and it done with a word 'fail'... really a failure case for my life. what a bad experience.. maybe or we'll not even get in the final round. and please for those juniors don learn from me. learn from jianjiang is better lah.. today's performance just like uh wtf -.- 1st is the mic problem, uhmmm.... correction, is my problem. 2nd, the light effect.. not our fault. and more more and more... goodness sake. just felt like wanna cry but.. uh-huh. if i cry, everybody will say that i just wanna take others concentration. thus, i just swallow my tears back to my throat.
another thing is, i just went to..... uh-huh. not convenient to say here. but just awesome for my friends but not others please. really wanna bang my head and cut off my ears lah...

let's say why am i in a bad mood. 1st, of course the failure case. don feel like wanna recall back. stop running in my mind huh~ hmph...tsk tsk. YOU again. you're the one who can master my emotion well and make it worst too. once you gave the warm feeling to me. it makes me touched for days....but on the other hand, when you treat me as a stranger or cool than a stranger, .... the bloody shit feeling came back. everyone said or told me, 'yeah girl, you got like him lah'. i'll answer them, ' ehy, nope. excuse me, impossible lah. im just his substitute... :'( '... started to cry.. uh! damn! why can you treat the one or more than that better... *wondering* i just need a friend that can share his happy or sad things to me. especially you. coz' you're the one i care the most. i donno what am i to you. but you've took a part of my heart already. although i clearly know that im not in love with you. but... ah! just a weird feeling to you lah.. my god. so should i give up on concerning you? you always force me on facing problem, share my emo, and what so ever. i did many things to you, just like a brainless girl waiting for a impossible guy. uh...wth im doin' nw. so like questioning myself : is this all i've been waiting for?

substitute girl jotted.

No comments: