✖ What's the time now ✖

Saturday, August 13, 2011

words in my heart

i must admit that im open-handedness enough in every situation. not perasan* lah...  am i too patient and open-minded on everythings made you misunderstanding that you can do whatever you want? am so sry. just the thing i saw today, made me angry you completely and maybe should say HATE? wth -.- don you think twice before you did that brainless thingy? oh damn. yes. you don have a brain. so sorry my dear... don even ask me to forgive you. as when the phrase ' I HAVE TOTALLY GIVE UP ON YOU ' pop out from my mouth, you're definitely dead. just saw a photo extremely suits to describe the situation of me and you. see that>>>
you guess what? the pig is you and im angry behind you. don act innocent in front of me. im just truly mad right now. stand faraway from me!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid dumb dumb. don simply abuse my patience. everyone has different limits. and you're not deserve to use all. and now, im gonna think about isit worth to have a 'blast' with you......

abandoned girl jotted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please for christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog on blogspot and have added a google ads in the blog but haven't made a dime with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

follow these simple steps to help me

1.go to my profile and visit my blog from there
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3.click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Improtant: Please click one time only.
I will be grateful to you
God bless you