✖ What's the time now ✖

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what a stupid day -.-

oh shit -.- i've no comment or should be said 'speechless' for this day stupid i've had. you're really the one can master my emotion well. just one sentence, my mood in the morning from happy turn 'up' to desperate in the afternooon immediately. shitty!! ah. thks god im not same class with you, if not...you'll see my tears and vulgar words came out from my mouth non-stop. im so sorry for this temporarily rude attitude. duh -.- allow me to scold now please... but, i think it's better scold in front of the fella?! not a bad choice duh.... bullshit!! >< just a 180 degree change on my mood today. YOU listen now. i know you felt guilty now. but please lah...don act innocent. it's a super duper BIG deal for me... maybe it takes few days for me to forget about it?.. just wait lah dumb!

ehy. and today was a weird day for everyone too. donno why lah. our class included students and teachers used to shout or slightly louder than usual day. lol xD just keep frightening me lah.. especially the Mr. Ang Ba Ba, what parse the meaning of the word lah..., explain what is 'interjections'! omg. made me jump up from the chair. embarrassed me @.@

today, we went bio lab agn. we just learned about insects body and so others. keep on shouting lah those girls. ahha. luckily i din shout today, if not gonna get by teacher. xD fun lah...
but no mood to smile? lol xD













urm...not this picture of course. just simply take one last time at bio lab too. :) yippee!! damn looked childish in this pic. ><

emotional girl jotted.

No comments: