✖ What's the time now ✖

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

sweet / sweat ==' dream =D

ah ah...i dreamed my Sir, teacher Wan Mei and YanJun Low. lol...speechless lo. i dreamed that we're playing a game and our body were wet. then i go chit-chat with they three, ridiculous lah. but very sudden, i got nose bleeding, and my Sir helped me. that one who always make me scared of him suddenly become so kind. ahha. frighten me >< you know what, he's fierce normally and he's strongly against playing games out of practicing. and mr. YanJun Low accompany me to wash. and so bla bla bla... very long lah this nonsensical dream. but its quite interesting, i just summarized it. haha... someone says ' the dream is just the dream. that's always happen opposite with the dream'. oh no! means what? urm...meant that i dreamed that the three guys are good, so isit in the real time they're bad? haha...not sure?! lalala... ><

And...... small announcement here, me! Nicole Kok, gonna shift to my new house at kajang on 29/8. uh-huh. excited but feel something like reluctant? donno lah...just not so damn happy lah... gonna miss my ampang peeps lah!! i can sure that ampang peeps especially bukit indah's brothers sisters are the best!! ILY!! <3

today!! imma a PISTACHIOS. lalala...donno why? maybe im too desperate? just feel like just showing my smile to everyone is the best make up in upset situation? uh-huh. but just happy lah... coz i think he's gonna left me out and give up on me. so thks my dear. you're doing to right way. maybe im too stubborn on you. so yeah, my brother, i've let go you lah...so you have your happy day ever since now?

pistachios jotted.

No comments: