✖ What's the time now ✖

Friday, August 5, 2011

nervous time =S

a special sign of me is : nervous girl and face red girl =S
tmrw is the most nervous time for me in 2011 perhaps.
omg! nervous than confessing to a boy...goodness. i fear that i'll stage fright ltr.
uh.... can i gv up...uhmm....maybe not!!
and not MAYBE!!! i must do it!!!
just like what NIKE said : just do it :)
imma Nicole Kok Hui Ting!
do what i can!!!
imma the best...calm down... :(
uh..talk to my hand lah the best~
i cant slow down my heart beat now and so ever.
it'll last to the end of the competition. must get in to the final round as well.
my dear...i need your support now!
no matter how many words you send. i'll appreciate it and maybe calm down with it?
uh-huh~ im damn fcuking freaking bombastic bloody crazy and nervous now.
just like wtf -.- nothing much to say!!! and please pray for me and my team.
hope we'll done successfully tmrw!!! thks god!!! :)))

nervous girl jotted.

No comments: