✖ What's the time now ✖

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

mature vs childish

perhaps. childish face with mature mind is cute :)
but i hate mature face with childish mind the most most most!!!
YOU
gave some bullshit opinion to me and it's useless useless and useless!
you know what. when i think you can be a good talker or brilliant conversationalist, but you disappointed me.
you gave me bullshit nvm.
but no use for telling everyone.
telling me that ur not purposely.
nonsense~ the only thing is i din show my anger and vulgar words to you.
coz i think that it's useless and why i need to spend this stupid spirit and time on you.
im really a open-handed person and please don bully me on this.

my dear, ur now in my black list.
am now wary to talk to you...
before that, im really have faith in you.
let see, i need to chg my mind.
so yeah, i've lost a friend...

brainless fella jotted.

No comments: